Gams

Saturday, December 22, 2012

More card shares...


Just hopping on here for a quick post tonight.  As with most, I'm in still in the midst of holiday prep.  I just tucked my little ones in for the night, now I'm retiring to the basement to covertly wrap gifts and watch Love Actually!  Doesn't sound so bad, does it? ;)  However, before I get knee deep in wrapping paper, tape and tissue, I wanted to share a few more cards I've made recently.

It seems there are a number of my friends/family that are having/had new babies recently.  In order to be somewhat prepared ahead of time, I sat down to craft a few sweet greetings to welcome those precious new babes.  The cards are pretty self explanatory (I think!) and use up quite a bit of older product (does anyone recognize that OLD, OLD Making Memories paper???!?), so I won't list out all of the supplies, as I normally do.  If you have any questions about something I used though, please feel free to let me know in the comments.

Well, I said I was going to make this short and sweet, so here are the cards...

 
How cute are those little footprints?  That, along with the sentiment is a clear stamp from We R Memory Keepers.  You could easily change up the patterned paper and colors on this card to make it work for a boy.  The sentiment was stamped on vellum to make it stand out just a bit.

 
Again, switch up the color palette on this one pretty simply, to make it work for a girl. 

 
This last card features the same sentiment stamp from before, but since I was in the mood for a little coloring, I pulled out a sweet baby themed set from Lawn Fawn.


 
That's it for tonight - my movie is calling!  Hope you all are enjoying this last few magical days before Christmas!  I'm hoping mine will be a little more magical and less stressful once I can cross the task of wrapping off my list! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment