Gams

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

My Creative Scrapbook Layout: A Perfect Snap

As promised, I'm back today with one of the layouts I created for my guest stint over at My Creative Scrapbook

If you have children or at the very least, have tried to take a picture with 2 or more, you know what a challenge it can be.  It's darn near impossible to get everyone smiling, happy and looking at the camera at the same time, am I right?!  That 'perfect snap' is my one and only wish each Mother's Day, and as you can see, it's often hard to come by.  But the outtakes are part of the memory, so I thought they would be fun to include on this page.

 
 
The Fancy Pants 3x4 Brag card made for the perfect title for my page, even if it hints at a bit of sarcasm!  The quotations reinforce the tongue and cheek nature of my title, in addition to the added text I included by running the 3x4 card through my printer.


This paper collection includes so many great diecuts that I tried my best to squeeze in as many as I could.  Layering the diecuts among the 3x4 cards, photos and themselves ties all of the elements of the page together and gives them each a home.

 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  I'll be back again tomorrow with another kit page to share!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment