Gams

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Farewell Summer

In my last post, I promised some school themed layouts, but with only a few short days until the school year officially starts here, I'm feeling a little reminiscent of the summertime.  So instead, I thought I would share with you a happy little 2 pager using Echo Park's 'Splash' collection and some photos of the boys from last summer, enjoying their favorite summertime activity: swimming! 

Who doesn't like to cool off in the pool, when the temperatures are soaring?!  I had so many pictures from all of our summer swimming adventures that I decided to combine them on one two page spread for a 'summer review' style layout.  Here's a look at both pages, side by side:


A closer version of the left page:



the right:



and some of the details:





Echo Park is quickly becoming my favorite scrapbook company.  I have found myself drawn to nearly all of their collections and find myself reaching for them over and over again.  The 'Splash' line was no exception and I love that it's bright, but not too bright, color scheme works so well with water photos.  I know I'll be using up every bit of the 'leftovers' I have from this collection. 

Thanks, as always, for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment