Gams

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fresh Goods

Just thought I'd pop on real quick and share a couple of pages I haven't had a chance to share on the blog, yet.  Both pages features the Fresh Goods line from Pebbles.  I absolutely LOVE the kraft color that is dominate in this collection.  Kraft is one of my favorite 'go-to' neutrals and I love how the colors of the patterned papers pop off of it.  The colorful chevron paper on this page, was definitely my favorite of the whole line!



Here's a closer peek at the journaling and those cute 'tape' looking stickers.  At first glance, I wondered how I would use these stickers, but I really had fun adding them here and there throughout the page.


Here's a look at the title and some misting I used on the background.  Those cute fabric brads are also part of the Fresh Goods line.

 

Below is the second page I created with this collection.  I used many of the same products from the first page, but flipped some of the papers to their 'B' sides.  Love the versatility of this collection and how easy it is to scrap with pictures of various different themes/subject matters.


I stamped the title with Technique Tuesday stamps from Ali Edwards - love those!  And added ribbon and sewn on buttons for interest.  Again, that darling floral fabric brad is part of the Fresh Goods line.

 

Again, just a quick one for tonight.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. very cute!! love the tape like stickers!! i am really getting into the whole washi tape thing! i am using it a lot on my project life!

    ReplyDelete