Gams

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Love is in the air: Pebbles Layout

In keeping with the love theme from my last post, I have another heart-filled page to share with you today.  This week the theme over on the Pebbles blog is "Love is in the air".

Supplies used: Pebbles - Family Ties Journaling Cards, Family Ties 6x6 paper pad, Family Ties Grandfather paper, Walnut Grove Eliza Jane paper, Walnut Grove James paper, Walnut Grove Dimensional Stickers, Walnut Grove 6x6 paper pad, Seen & Noted Journaling Cards, Seen & Noted 6x6 paper pad, Seen & Noted ABC stickers, Sunny Side Bouncy paper, Sunny Side Happiness paper, Sunny Side Tickled Pink paper; Other: Buttons, Twine and Cardstock - American Crafts, Gems - Doodlebug, Mist - October Afternoon, Vellum - The Paper Company, Epoxy dots - My Mind's Eye; machine stitching, computer font.
 
As you can see from my page, I interpreted this week's theme quite literally into my project. 'Love is in the air' immediately made me think of floating hearts and my sweet four year old boy who is always reminding me that he loves me! 

I ran with those ideas by grabbing a recent favorite photo of him and turning to my pile of Pebbles scraps, to start cutting and punching a variety of hearts. 


This page features paper and products from four different collections, but stays unified through the heart shape and color palette. 

 
I 'love' how this page turned out, and am especially glad to have documented this sweet little personality trait of my youngest son.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Don't forget about my *GIVEAWAY* from Tuesday's post - I'll be drawing a winner on Sunday evening.
 

1 comment:

  1. Jaclyn I LOVE this layout! Those hearts are just perfect & I love how you used all the different patterns, adorable!

    ReplyDelete