Gams

Monday, March 25, 2013

Walk this way: A Pebbles Layout

Hi friends!  It's Mix and Match Monday over on the Pebbles blog today, which means I pulled out loads of Pebbles goodies both new and old and whipped up a happy little page to share with you!

Mixing and matching Pebbles products across collections is easy as can be! My starting point in creating this page were the sweet pink rhinestone flowers from the Basics collection. Right when I saw them, I was reminded of these pictures of my baby girl in her little track suit with a flower on it, that matched the Basics flowers almost exactly. From there, I matched up some additional patterned papers from Basics, then turned to my other Pebbles collections to tie in the remainder of the color palette from my photos. Seen and Noted has so many great aqua colored prints that I knew would work well on this page. The subtle kraft chevron background is from Walnut Grove, and creates a nice grounding place, with all of the additional bright colors and patterns I have mixed in.
Supplies used: Pebbles - Basics Begonia Chevron (751367), Basics Begonia Mini Dot (751368), Basics Glitter Foam Powder Thickers (732161), Basics Pink Rhinestone Flowers (747219), Walnut Grove Cassandra (751305), Seen and Noted Lots of Love (751315), Seen and Noted Everyday (751318); Other - October Afternoon sticker label, Fiskars arrow and circle punches, computer font, machine stitching.
This cute little label is from an old October Afternoon sticker sheet.  I loved that it gave me the opportunity to add a bit more journaling to the page. 


Another look at those sweet little rhinestone flowers.  I liked them so much, that I nearly used up a whole package of them just on this one page!

 
If the flowers weren't enough, these glitter thickers definitely reinforce the girly theme of the page! 

 
Thanks for stopping by today!  I'll be back soon with more to share!
 

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous series of photos and a really cute LO too! Love it..x

    ReplyDelete