Gams

Friday, June 28, 2013

Pebbles Lakeside cards

Happy Friday, blog readers!  My kiddos and I are going to celebrate the start of the weekend with a trip to the local Y pool this morning.  Wish me luck, chasing three little ones in and out of the water a zillion times.  I won't need to exercise today, this little outing is sure to wear me (and hopefully them, too!) out enough!

Before we head off on our days adventure, I thought I'd share some recent cards I put together using the Lakeside collection from Pebbles.

You might sense a bit of a flower theme when viewing these cards.  In my humble opinion, you can't go wrong with florals, when making a greeting to send to a friend.  Lakeside was the obvious choice for me, when I set out to create these happy cards.  The balance of pretty, colorful wildflowers, against the neutral tones of wood grain and chalkboard just make the flowers pop, and keep them the focus on the design!





Supplies used for all cards: Lakeside 6x6 Paper Pad, Accent Stickers, Chalkboard Stickers, Gift Tags and Chips; Basics collection - Cardmaking Pad and Rhinestone flower; Other- My Mind's Eye enamel dots and wood button, American Crafts twine, Hero Arts gems, Stampin' Up border punch and label die, Fiskars flower petal punch, machine stitching.


Thanks for visiting me today!  I hope you're weekend is as bright and happy as these cards! 

1 comment: