Gams

Monday, December 15, 2014

Quick and pretty holiday gift bags

Hello!  Good Monday morning! I'm popping in real quick to share some quick and pretty holiday gift packaging that I whipped up for the LMT blog.  With only ten days remaining until Christmas, I'm sure we're all in need of some simple gift wrap ideas, am I right?! 



Supplies used: Die Cuts with a View Candy Cane Lane Stack; Love My Tapes black glitter paper and red & white striped washi tape; American Crafts red twine; Jenni Bowlin red adhesive pearls; Michaels glittery red ribbon.
A kraft colored bag or container is always a good starting point, for a project like this.  Using a neutral base, allows you to work in just about any color palette you might have on hand.  I purchased my kraft gift bags at my local dollar store - 4 for $1.00! 
 
For the two bags I'm showcasing today, I used the Candy Cane lane stack from Die Cuts with a View.  It features a bold combination of red, black and white alongside some graphic yet elegant images.
 
 
Both bags have a wide glitter banner, cut from the Love My Tapes adhesive glitter sheets, as a backdrop.  The banner is not only pretty, but creates a nice focal point for the greeting tag.




The tags were cut from the Candy Cane Lane papers and simply embellished with a strip or two of washi tape and some pretty adhesive pearls.  The back of the tags are blank to write my 'to and from' message, and  are finished off with a tie of sparkly ribbon and some matching twine.

 
 
The best part about this project is that, once my supplies were gathered, I put together these two bags (present inside and tags addressed) in under ten minutes!
 
I hope this gives you some hints for completing your holiday wrapping!  Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment