Gams

Friday, February 20, 2015

Chick Chat Stack Page

As promised, I'm back today to share a recent page I did for DCWV.  All week long on the DCWV blog we've been sharing projects using two brand NEW collection stacks available at Michaels!  If you haven't seen them yet, hop on over to this post where you can get a closer look at what's included in each stack.

I have a page to share today using the Chick Chat stack. 


Supplies used: DCWV Chick Chat Stack, Double Sided Cardstock Stack, Brights Cardstock Stack, Neutral Cardstock Stack; Sihouette die cut machine and cut files; Other: crochet thread, computer font, foam adhesive.

There are so many fun and trendy designs in this collection, I knew I wanted to find a way to incorporate as many of them as possible onto my page.  I cut a handful of 3.25" frames from navy cardstock to highlight some of my favorite prints and patterns, and to act as the base of my layout.  It made for a fun and quick starting point to my page.

I also couldn't resist pulling out my silhouette to create my title.  I combined two separate files to customize the pefect title for this picture of my sweet girl. 


If you want more details about my page, including how I used the gorgeous burlap paper included in the stack, head on over to this post on the DCWV blog.  While you're there you can also view the rest of the DT's work with these awesome new collections!

1 comment: