Gams

Friday, February 19, 2016

My Love List & Love Cards: My Creative Scrapbook

It's Friday and I'm here to share the last of my February main My Creative Scrapbook kit projects with you.  The first is a simpler page that documents a recent favorite photo of my daughter and I and my list of current 'loves'. 

Because the background paper I chose was so very busy, I chose to keep my design simple and limit my embellishments.  A kraft background is always a good go-to neutral when designing with lots of color and pattern. The extra added papers, diecuts and stickers are all more on the solid side and tie back into the different colors from the background paper.


With my kit leftovers, I created two quick cards for my sweet valentines.  I couldn't resist making this cute and funky porcupine the focus of one of my cards.  Isn't he fun?!


And I'm pretty certain this one will have to go to my hubby!  I love those lip stickers!

 
Thanks, as always, for joining me on my blog today.  I hope you have a happy weekend, filled with all things crafty!
 

2 comments:

  1. Cards are such a bonus with leftover scraps. Your creations are amazing. Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A GENUINE LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK.
    I am Vera Lopez by name, I live in California, United State Of America, who have been a scam victim to so many fake lenders online between February last year(2019) till December(2019) but i thank my creator so much that he has finally smiled on me by directing me to this new lender who put a smile on my face in the year 2019 and he did not scam me and also by not deceiving or lying to me but however this lender whose name is Mr Wayne Scarlet gave me 3% loan which amount is $ 150,000 united states dollars after my agreement to their company terms and conditions and one significant thing i love about this loan company is that they are fast
    You can contact the loan lender via
    EMAIL :(Waynescarletloanfirms@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete