Gams

Friday, October 5, 2012

Bella Intro

Today I'm being introduced over on the Bella Blvd blog.  I hope you'll stop over to visit and meet the other two lovely ladies that are being introduced alongside of me!  They are featuring a little bio and two of the four projects I submitted for my design team application.

This first page was my favorite of the four that I submitted.  It could have something to do with that cute cupcake paper, the fun layered title or possibly even that sweet, round, chubby smile.  I'll let you decide...




I love Bella's flags. They are such a cute little embellishment to tuck in here or there and add a little extra something to your page.  In fact, I liked the look so much I created an additional double bannered flag of my own, with a stick pin from my stash and some additional Bella phrase stickers.


This chipboard cupcake really adds a lot of interest and attention to the title.  It was actually from the Baby Boy collection, but I dressed it up and made it 'girly' by adding a baker's twine bow and pink Bella Market Button.

You can see a closer look at the title here too.  I layered lots of Designer Tapes over a few of the letters to add a bit more interest and fun to the page title, and a layered some plain white letter stickers over the rest of the chipboard letters for even more added dimension.



This next two page layout includes some favorite photos from a very memorable trip to the pumpkin patch.


I love all the coordinating chipboard pieces that Bella makes and managed to squeeze quite a few onto this two page spread.  As you'll notice some buttons even snuck their way on top of some of the chipboard pieces, as well!  ;)  You know me and my button LOVE!



Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you'll hop on over to the Bella blog and say hello, as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment