Gams

Saturday, June 14, 2014

LMT layout: patterned paper covered washi

Happy Saturday!  Hope you're weekend is starting off better than mine!  We had a boatload of plans for the day, but it looks like the stomach bug had other ideas. 

Fortunately, I've yet to be hit (knock on wood!) so in the meantime, I'm going to hide in my craftroom and scrap!  But before I do that, just wanted to pop on here and share my latest project for Love My Tapes.


Supplies used: Patterned Paper - Bella Blvd, Jillibean Soup, Making Memories; Washi Tape - Love My Tapes; Title: Silhouette store download file; Embellishements - Studio Calico wood veneers; Other: machine stitching, Veteran Typewriter font.
Here's a closer look at some of the pretty patterns going on, between both the papers and washi tapes I've used.

 
For more details on this page including all of the different ways in which I've included tape, head on over to this post on the Love My Tapes blog.
 
Hope to be back to share more soon (and with better news next time, too!) ;)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment