Gams

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Bella of the Ball

Happy Thursday, readers!  It's been a busy week for me, despite the fact that my boys are spending the first part of their days at Vacation Bible School.  Someone please tell me how that works?!  I think I'm still catching up from the weekend's illness and add to the fact that I thought it would be a good time to start potty-training my littlest.... Never a dull moment! 

I thought I'd take a break from the chaos to stop in and share with you a little something I've been working on 'behind the scenes'.  If you haven't yet checked out the Bella blog today, then you might not know that the June Newsletter was released. I was honored to contribute to this issue as the 'Bella of the Ball'.  Here's a little sneaky peeky...



If that doesn't peek your interest (and with all that color - how could it not?!), I hope you'll still hop on over to at least read the list of 10 random facts about me.  You might learn something you never knew about me! ;)  Here is a direct link to the June newsletter, as well.

Thanks for stopping by and for all of your support!

1 comment:

  1. Jackie, congratulations and I LOVED reading your 10 facts. There are reasons we're such good friends and just a few that come to mind- fajitas, starbucks and late night scrapping. What more could there be in a friendship?! Keep up the awesome work, Mama, you rock!

    ReplyDelete